Medaka black

Dieses Thema im Forum "Meine Medaka" wurde erstellt von Medaka Einsteiger, 16. Mai 2017.

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  1. Medaka Einsteiger

Medaka Einsteiger Registered

Die Farbvariante schwarz ist in Japan in unterschiedlicher Farbqualität und Namensgebung zu bekommen.
    Für mich persönlich ist die Farbe schwarz sicher einer der schwersten zu züchtenten Farbformen.
    Black Medaka m01.JPG

2. kanga

kanga Registered

Mr Axel, what about photo of the top view.....we appreciate Medaka from side and from the top too. Did this fish came with a name when you get it or did it also came from Asia Country import without name?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17. Mai 2017
  3. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello KANGA,
    no special name. They are offspring from the first black Medakas, which came 2015 to Italy. A strain before the Orochi strain was presented. But no Bad quality.
    FB_IMG_1495027095523.jpg

4. kanga

kanga Registered

they look better from the top down Mr Axel.....thank you kindly for the picture. Are there any other strains of Medaka you have...please post pictures so we can enjoy and ask questions.

5. Medaka Einsteiger

Hi Kanga,
    yes I have. But we have time to show them in the future, too. ;-) I think there are more members here with interessting strains.

6. kanga

kanga Registered

For the moment, I do not think anyone else will post so we got the whole forum to ourself so please keep on going with your strains....I saw you got some Oto...fish that the male die and you substituted with a white line male......what happen to the offsprings?

7. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    the fries are on the way to get color, but it need time to say what will be the result in the first offspring Generation .

8. kanga

kanga Registered

that is great news Mr Axel. I have been asking around with the local aquarium wholesale suppliers and just hope that they have good news.....a few years back they got Miyuki White Lame' and Super Black(not sure what they look like) on the stocking list......but at that time I was still into Koi.

9. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    my tip start with Medakas which you get in Australia and make your own experiences.

10. kanga

kanga Registered

Orochi.....Black Dragon? what the different between the two lines......would an English word equal to Orochi is "Super Black"

do you know the name of the breeder created the two lines......

11. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    all strain names are fantasy names, created by the breeders. Orchi I would say "super black" too. And black dragon I think more grey metallic color.
    For the origin Orochi breeder I can ask a japanese friend. Maybe he now the name.

12. kanga

kanga Registered

for the trip to Itali please don't forget to pick up some Orochi I saw that they breeding them at the moment........if you could please ask your Japanese friend more history regard the two lines. Thank you Mr Axel.

13. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    how it looks the "Orochi strain" was created by Mr.Tanikuni Masahiro from Asuka Medaka/Japan. But the next
    level was promoted. A next level from the "Orochi Black". At first the black variation was found by the Nagoya
    University. These university have the biggest genetic pool from ricefishes worldwide. In "House of Medaka" the
    Aquarium of the Higashiyama Zoo you can see the most of them live.

14. kanga

kanga Registered

Wow! thank you Mr Axel.....there no reference to Asuka Medaka on the Internet so all information must be in Japanese.

15. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    so much excellent breeder are in Japan. Not all listed online or have their own pages. I think it is not even really important
    to know the origin of each fishes. The breeding work goes over a lot of generations and selection. And other breeder work
    with the origin material to the next step. And not all informations will be public. ;-)

16. kanga

kanga Registered

So we will now call this Einsteiger Black Medaka(Beginners Black Medaka) as no one know what the original name is....hihihi.....

17. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga ,
    I think strain names not even important . Important will be the quality from the fishes to arrive a next quality Level or fix special signs of a strain. But this is my personal opinion .

18. kanga

kanga Registered

It a joke Mr Axel....Endlers Strains are named by creators and of late everyone mix and match and collect etc then buys and sells and Pure and Not Pure....it is a real mess. With Medaka you can cross what ever you like and if the fish came out good then everyone want some......for example Strain number 30....the breeder must ran out of Fancy name.

19. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    of course it is possible that are the same strain under different names in the hobby. So I need even pictures to see what I buy. Special on high Grade strains or quality.

Diese Seite empfehlen