Medaka "Miyuki black lame "

Dieses Thema im Forum "Meine Medaka" wurde erstellt von Medaka Einsteiger, 15. Mai 2017.

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  1. Medaka Einsteiger

Medaka Einsteiger Registered

Hier ein Weibchen dieser besonders interessanten Linie. Leider letztes Jahr nicht sehr produktiv, da sie meist draußen waren.
    FB_IMG_1490216346843.jpg

2. kanga

kanga Registered

Mr Axel,
    How is being outside be different than inside? how do you artificially induce breeding? by temperature control(heater) and daylight control(lighting)? could you please write a little about this.

3. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    my first name is Axel, so please without Mr. :) For indoor breeding shall be the best water
    temp by 25 C and 12 hours good light. I have the most of my fishes outdoor in different tubs.
    Outdoor I work without any tech set up. Outdoor they grow not so quick like indoor, but you
    get stronger colors. Each breeder take his own way.

4. kanga

kanga Registered

hihihi.....I know what you mean....I have seen backyards with over grown grass and trees and plant and small tubs and containers located everywhere, they are like Mystetry Gardens and I really like those...they have unique characters....then we have the concrete roof tops that our Japanese friends using. Between the two I like the Mystetry Gardens style better...they are close to nature.

I also like the slow and natural way of breeding too Mr Axel....but when the population became sustainable...can you imagine one pair of fish just freighted into the country and they are the only pair that exist in the country....just pray to God that no mishaps ever happen to them....By the way, have you experience Medaka jump out of containers? Endlers sure do.

Once you see eggs hanging from the females....can you catch her and take the eggs out with a pair of tweezers....would she continue to lay more eggs after that?

Where we came from we don't call senior people by their first name.....just like Japanese do not call each other "Mate"....I believed in respect others and in turn respect oneself.....I am more comfortable to call you Mr Axel.

Medaka Einsteiger gefällt das.
  5. Medaka Einsteiger

I understand . You can Transfer females with eggs in special tanks. But it is even a risc . Better you wait until the eggs at the mop . But use for the eggs water from the breeding tank.

6. kanga

kanga Registered

Did you Purchase this line from eggs via post or livefish from a local breeder? How many did you started with and how many did have now? With Medaka would there be problems if we keep on line breeding? I have heard that fish like Killi you can line breed forever without inbred problem....is this same with Medaka?

7. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    I Imported one pair from Hongkong last year, but outdoor only very small offspring .We had no really Summer last year.

Diese Seite empfehlen