Medaka "Shiromedaka" or var. white

Dieses Thema im Forum "Meine Medaka" wurde erstellt von Medaka Einsteiger, 18. Mai 2017.

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  1. Medaka Einsteiger

Medaka Einsteiger Registered

Diese Linie ist eigentlich ein Zooladen Stamm aus Spanien. 2015 bekam ich Eier von dort.
    Ist aber nicht 100 Prozent stabil, da immer wieder Tiere fallen, die man eventuell als "Gold"
    Medakas bezeichnen würde. Ich bekam sie damals via AquaBid als Eier.
    IMG_9430.JPG

2. kanga

kanga Registered

Mr Axel, do they look more light pink than Milky White under normal sunlight? what would an "Aomedaka" look like.....could you please look in your stock and take some more picture and show us.....Thank you Mr Axel.

3. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    my fishes looking even really white. But when you have for example white Miyuki they will have a blue shine.
    The blue shine comes from the Miyuki genetic.

4. kanga

kanga Registered

Are there more than one line of Shiromadaka Mr Axel? from what you said I think your fish and the one that they call Pure White in Australia is one and the same.....I thought they are variance of the Aomedaka........I look on the net for some clear pictures of the two for study purposes but was unable to. What Aomadaka look like?

5. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    I Posted Aomedakas in one own thread. They looks steelblue and not white. But Aomedakas are not white Miyuki . Very difficult for beginning.

6. kanga

kanga Registered

I saw it Mr Axel, yes very hard to distinguish between the two unless you see with my own eyes.....also if when you have time may be try to put two types into one dark bowl and take a picture of them for comparison study purposes. I think Andre. P put the white fish in a non stick frying pan then takes picture.......they will stand out.

7. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    on the left side you see my shiro medakas from the top.
    O. latipes medaka white  jf09.JPG

Diese Seite empfehlen