Medaka "Youkihi No.30"

Dieses Thema im Forum "Meine Medaka" wurde erstellt von Medaka Einsteiger, 15. Mai 2017.

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  1. Medaka Einsteiger

Medaka Einsteiger Registered

Diese Linie unterscheidet sich durchaus von den sogenannten "Red King" aus der Yama Blood Linie.
    Zum Einen sind sie heller also mehr orange gefärbt und auch in der Seitenansicht sind sie nicht ganz
    so intensiv gefärbt als die "Red King". Diese Linie habe ich letztes Jahr aus Asien importiert.
    youkihi no.30 3.JPG

youkihi no.30 5.JPG

2. kanga

kanga Registered

Wow! Great Medaka Mr Axel. Any children yet and do they get darker colour as they aged?

3. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    not more dark , but outdoor stronger colors. At the moment I have no offspring .
    Red King are have dark colors.

4. kanga

kanga Registered

If I have an offer to make a wish list to purchase fish from farms in Indonesia, what is the actual name of your fish?

Youkihi .......?

how do we know which should be first, for example : Youkihi Red King Yama > "Type" then "Variety" then name of "Breeder' then Medaka...this how?

You know the "Taisho Sanshoku Nishikigoi" is? a Sanke koi.

I am think to order:
    Youkihi.....Mr Axel's fish
    Youkihi Red King
    Miyuki Black Lame'
    Miyuki White Lame'

What else is good Mr Axel?

5. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    is in Indonesia a breeder which have such Medakas in his stock? Will be interessting . A lot of strains are good. But it is a question of the quality there.

6. kanga

kanga Registered

No Mr Axel, the quality is what can be said "Everything Goes" meaning there no control of quality.....what they put in the bag is what you will get. So the idea here is to get the fish into the country first then breed and select....the only question I have is how inbred can Medaka get?

what is the name of the your above strain Mr Axel?

7. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    it is Youkihi no.30. I know one Person in Australia which have Medakas, too.

8. kanga

kanga Registered

Wow! what is this person phone number, email address what is his/her name, where can I get in touch with this person?

So it got a "designation" of 30....that it? no fancy name etc?......Unlike a Japanese they like to put a poetry name to all things artistic....hihihi.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17. Mai 2017
  9. Medaka Einsteiger

Hi Kanga,
    it is Serkan Alasya. He is member in the Medaka EU Facebook group, too. ;)

10. kanga

kanga Registered

Oh yes! I saw him before....there no indication how many strains or how crazy he is with Medaka....my be I will find thread with him in it and casually say "Hello".....it is better to keep Madaka where he lives, it colder there.

11. Medaka Einsteiger

Hi Kanga,
    which temprature do you have in Summer time?

12. kanga

kanga Registered

30 Degree C plus and at time it reached 40+......it is shocking hot here....you can cook an egg on a top of a can of paint as they showed on TV.

13. Medaka Einsteiger

Hello Kanga,
    very hot. Medakas need water tempratures between 4°C and 35° C, but only for short time. Best water tempreature shall be between 20° - 25°C. .

Diese Seite empfehlen